Most iPhone cases are super cute, but who wants to drop $30 – especially when you can make your own for about $10. I found these awesome ideas that are easy and adorable! Check them out and maybe you’ll have your latest DIY project!
Studded Phone Case – Everyone knows studs are a hot trend right now, so why not carry that over to your iPhone case. All you need is an iPhone case (you can get them on Ebay for like 5 bucks!) iron on studs (look at Etsy for these), a ruler, and some super glue.
1) Measure your desired placement for the studs and draw out the lines to make sure that your studs are evenly placed
2) Once your is placement drawn out start to superglue each stud into place and let it dry overnight
3) Once it’s dry you can pop right into your phone and now you have a stylish (and cheap) new phone case!
Feather Phone Case – This super cute and trendy case only requires a clear phone case and a feather or set of feathers (you can find these at your local craft store). Make sure your feathers are flat enough that they will fit inside the case.
1) Take your feather or feathers (depending on your preference) and cut to fit inside your case
2) Lay it flat on the case and pop your phone in
3) This one is also easy to mix and match so your feather can match your outfit everyday!
Do you have any ideas for your own phone case? Post a comment and we’ll share it with our readers!
Written by Guest Blogger, Chloe Leach