The transition from summer to fall might mean no more days at the beach, but it does usher in the spirited season of tailgating. Whether you opt for the comfort of a T-shirt and jeans or prefer something a bit more dressed up, we’re here to help you look your best while you cheer on your team.
LOOK #1: Nothing shows your school spirit quite like a logo-d T-shirt. Pair it with jeans and a pair of Converse for a laid-back look. A printed scarf, however, is a fun way to accessorize the otherwise casual outfit. Finish it off with a bright pair of sunglasses, and you’re ready to go!
LOOK #2: This next outfit maintains the perfect balance of rugged and feminine. Rock your spirit gear in a unique way by pulling on a pair of collegiate cowboy boots from your campus bookstore and pairing them with a flowery sundress and belt. Neutral aviators will keep the sun out of your eyes, while flowered studs add some sparkle to your ears.
LOOK #3: If you had to choose between comfy and cute, which would you pick? What if I told you that there is an easy way to achieve both? Pair your favorite school-spirited top with leggings and a boyfriend cardigan for a look that’s super comfortable. Just add in a pair of ballet flats and some earrings.
You’re all ready for the big game! Which outfit will you be sporting this season?
We’re all guilty of running late once in a while. Whether we wake up late, miss the bus or just plain lose track of time, it can be difficult to find an outfit that doesn’t make us look like a hot mess. Personally, sweats are my default on lazy days, but I realize they’re not always the most flattering. So, when time itself is running faster than you are, consider this as your go-to look. And for those of you already wearing this ensemble on a regular basis– rock on.
Full posts →
What is Smart Money? Smart Money are posts dedicated to saving you cash at your campus bookstore. We scope out the latest deals just for you!
So what’s today’s Smart Money savings? All Champion apparel is now Buy One, Get One 50% off. Check with your campus bookstore for valid offer dates.
There's something for everyone at your campus bookstore.
Each year it’s the same story. With exams and papers sucking up all of your precious time, you don’t have a minute to spare for holiday shopping. As the clock ticks on and the big day (or days) approach, you still have not one gift checked off your holiday wish list. So, once your last final is taken and your papers submitted, you trudge to the mall.
Now, the savvy shopper knows you don’t have to deal with angry mobs of people fighting over the “latest and greatest” at the mall. Instead, you can shop online rather than stand in line. Or avoid the mall completely and just shop at your campus bookstore.
But what on earth could you get for your friends and family at the bookstore as a gift? Well, here are holiday gift ideas for everyone on your list.
- For the Workout Fiend: People who workout tend to have a ton of laundry to do. Not only do they have their everyday wear to wash, but their sweat-infested gym clothes, too. With that said, save them some time, energy (and water) and give them a new Champion hoodie to sport to the gym. They’ll have one extra day of wear and tear before they have to take to the laundromat.
- For Those Who Can’t Fold: What’s worse than washing clothes? Folding it. Trust me, we know. With all of those clothing displays, we’re constantly folding and re-folding. So, take the pressure down a notch and pick up a rolled tee, instead.
- For the Snuggie Protester: Not only does the Snuggie keep you warm and allow your arms to function, it’s also used as dancewear while gettin’ down to the Macarena (as displayed in the most recent Snuggie commercial). But, for those who absolutely “will never wear a Snuggie” how about a good ‘ol fleece blanket as a gift? A scarf and gloves set could work, too.
- For the Technologically Advanced: It’s happened to you, we’re sure of it. You’re running on the treadmill, earphones in, iPod or cell phone sitting on the treadmill dashboard– All of a sudden, your arm gets tangled in the headphone chord and your listening device goes flying. Embarrassing? Yup. Just strap that bad boy to your arm next time with the XtremeMac Sportswrap.
- For Animal Lovers: From cat t-shirts to slippers with dog heads, the animal lover in your life probably has it all. But, does he or she have a USB drive in the shape of a penguin? Hmmmm?
- For Cafe Mocha No-Whip Soy Latte Drinkers (or whatever): Reduce waste with all of those paper cups. A true cafe mocha no-whip soy latte drinker wouldn’t be caught dead carrying a non-fashionable cup anyway. So pick up a mug for your coffee lover!
- For the Sweetie-Pie: Treat your sweetie to some sweets. Candy is delicious. ‘Nuff said.
- For the Ride: You treat your family and friends to gifts, why not treat your car, too? It commutes to class with you, waits in rain or snow for you to finish studying at the library– It really deserves some love. Dress it up with some school spirited accessories.
So, go forth and shop without the hassle. We have all the gifts chosen for you, now it’s just time to purchase them online or in-store. Find your campus bookstore at yourschoolyourbookstore.com.