Do these, because…free.
FRINGED T-SHIRT SCARF – from AllDayChic.com
Materials: t-shirt, scissors
2. Cut roughly 20cm fringes all along the bottom of the shirt (front and back)
3. Stretch each fringe for a longer, thinner result
4. Knot the fringes together in pairs of two.
5. Take one fringe from each pair and knot it with an adjacent fringe.
Stretch the scarf to your liking and enjoy!
DRAPED T-SHIRT VEST – from Wobosobi.blogspot.com
Materials: XL men’s t-shirt, scissors
2. Open and slip arms through the hole.
That’s it. Crazy, huh?
P.S. You can also fashion it into a scarf – just pull one side of the vest through the opposite arm-hole.
SWEATER BAG – from PerchedOnAWhim.com
Materials: old sweater, scissors, needle and thread
2. Line up the handles and bottom of the bag (I’d recommend turning the fabric inside out at this point)
3. Sew a straight line across the bottom, joining both sides (Turn bag right-side out when finished)
Voila! Cute new purse. (To prevent the fabric from unraveling or for a more finished look, fold over and sew the edges of the handles.)
Written by Guest Blogger, Sandy Gomez