Sometimes the thought of having to navigate the crowds at the dining hall is enough to make you lose your appetite completely. If you’re looking for an easy lunch or dinner option that won’t require waiting in a long line, read on for our quick and delicious chicken wrap recipe. You’ll only need a few ingredients and can easily switch it up to fit what flavors you like most!
What You’ll Need:
– 1 whole wheat tortilla
– Microwaveable chicken strips (Try the Perdue Shortcuts Carved Chicken Breast Strips, they’re already cooked!!)
– 1/2 a cup of fresh spinach leaves (about a small handful)
– 1 Tbsp. dressing of your choice
– Knife (plastic will suffice, as you’ll only be dicing a tomato)
*makes one chicken wrap
What To Do:
2) Cut the tomato into fourths. Place 3 of these slices into a plastic, sealed bag or container so you can keep them fresh in your refrigerator (to use at another time – don’t let food go to waste!). Dice the remaining tomato chunk and place on your tortilla.
3) Add the desired amount of spinach leaves to the tortilla. Feel free to shred the leaves if you prefer.
4) Place the chicken on the tortilla where you just added the spinach and tomato. Drizzle your choice of dressing on top.
5) Roll up your tortilla and enjoy!