If you’re tired of signing up for the same science and history requirements every semester, why not consider taking one of these? According to the article we found on Online Universities, some colleges have gone outside the box in terms of their course offerings. These new classes could be considered an attempt to integrate student interests and education fundamentals, and these course titles are quite amusing! Check out some of our favorites.
1. The Science of Harry Potter – I did always want to look more closely at Hagrid’s molecular structure…
2. Underwater Basket Weaving – Apparently good, old-fashioned above water basket weaving just doesn’t cut it.
3. Circus Stunts – Does this include lion taming or will that cost extra?
4. Stupidity – Now being offered for academic credit!
5. European Witchcraft – Will wands be provided or should I bring my own?
Find the full list of hilarious college courses here. Does your school offer any unusual or amusing classes? Post a comment!