When you go to Starbucks and order their mocha frappe, you can end up drinking more
than 400 calories, depending on the size. This equally delicious recipe only has 180 calories and is easy to make!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 ½ cups Instant Coffee (or a regular cup, whichever you prefer)
- ½ cup skim milk
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Sugar/Stevia (only if you prefer a sweeter drink)
What You’ll Do:
- Make your cup of coffee and put into a shallow container and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- After it’s frozen put it in a blender with the milk, stevia, vanilla, and cocoa powder.
Written by Guest Blogger, Maria Cafferata