Okay…so who else missed out on the #lillyfortarget craziness?
Last weekend, Lilly Pulitzer released a limited edition collection JUST for Target. Not surprisingly, mayhem ensued. Women and girls alike lined up outside of their local Targets during the early hours of Sunday morning to snag the affordable collection by the designer known for her bright colors and floral prints. The outcome? The collection sold out within hours of stores opening, and within minutes of the collection going live online. While some buyers were able to check-out with carts brimming with patterns and pastels, others were outraged at how quickly it all sold (especially when hundreds of items later appeared on eBay at mega inflated prices). Both angry and thrilled, shoppers took to social media to discuss the experience – one empty-handed shopper even confessed on Twitter that it was ‘the biggest disappointment of my life.’
Have no fear! Our floral collection of accessories and bright ombre long sleeve tees will fill that Lilly void in your life… but with much less of the hassle and stress too.
Check out which pieces inspire us below.
- Ombre V-Neck Long Sleeve Tee – Because who doesn’t want to rep their school in their favorite colors?
- Floral Collection iPhone Cases – You rarely forget your phone when you go out, might as well dress it up too!
- Jordi Labanda Floral Print Notebook – Keep it fresh going to class, taking notes, and doodling.
- Jordi Labanda Floral Pouch/Pencil Case – You can’t forget your pens, pencils…or lipstick in this pouch!
- Floral DryErase Calendar – Stay organized without cramping your dorm style.
*Check your Barnes & Noble College bookstore website for full availability: www.bnctextbookrental.com.
Like what you see? Share your spring florals, patterns, and bright colors with us at @bncollege.