You’re graduating college. Just when you thought the days of arts and crafts were behind you, you decide to tackle one last DIY Dorm project…your graduation cap. While most students choose to leave their caps unadorned, you’re going to stand out from the crowd. Plus, you can rest assured that mom, dad, and your cheering section can spot you from up above in the stands. Now, head over to the craft aisle, grab your supplies and get inspired by a few of our favorite mortarboards we’ve seen so far. Be sure to check out these great tutorials and inspirations too!
1. Harry Potter? Of course! What better way to graduate than with a quote from your favorite book?
2. Graduating is a super-hero feat, be proud of it!
3. Share a map of the world, or decoupage on another meaningful place or memory.
4. Well, this graduate is definitely being honest…and sassy!
5. A serious quote for a serious crafter. Layer on the jewels, ribbons and letters for a fancy cap!
6. Honor your school, your Greek life or clubs. After all, those are the memories you’ll take with you for the rest of your life!
Tweet us photos of YOUR grad cap! #diydormgrad We’d love to see what you came up with @BNCollege.