We’ve all been there…the last minute scramble for the perfect Mother’s Day gift. While #1 Lady in your life has appeared to be satisfied with macaroni art and handmade cards (awwww) for most of your life, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t step it up this year. The best part? It’s as easy as stopping by your campus bookstore to grab a gift or two!
Check out our favorite Mother’s Day gift items below…
1. Grab mom a beautiful illustrated print for her wall with your home city or your college town.
2. Your on-the-go Mom will love this tote, perfect for weekends and visiting you!
3. The perfect tee for your favorite lady.
4. And don’t let her forget you as she’s sipping her morning coffee!
5. Not the tee-shirt kind of mom? She’ll love this button-down with a subtle school logo.
6. Your literary mom will love filling up this bag with her favorite classic novel on it!
*Check your local BN College Bookstore for availability*
What are you giving your mother this year (it’s alright….we won’t tell!). Tweet in your best gift ideas (@BNcollege) or post a comment below!