Poor Dad. With school letting out and summer quickly approaching, Father’s Day can sometimes get lost in the shuffle and excitement at the end of June. The last thing we want is Dad out there manning the grill when he should be relaxing with his feet up!
So, let us help you start Father’s Day off right with our pick of gifts for that #1 guy in your life because – c’mon – we all know he deserves it!
1. Who needs a man cave…when you’ve got a fan cave!? When Dad’s watching the big game, and looking for you in the stands on the big screen, his ‘cave’ already has plenty of school spirit!
2. Keep Dad in style on and off the golf course with a monogrammed polo. Plus, it gives him a reason to brag about his kid (that’s you!) in between holes.
3. Whether he’s playing Candy Crush or getting some work done, this classy leather case is the perfect thing to keep Dad’s tablet safe on-the-go!
4. Coffee or tea? What better way to bring Dad his Father’s Day beverage than in a mug just for him?
5. Did someone say beach vacation this summer? Because these spirited flip-flops are so ready for a day in the sand!
6. So even if Dad does end up manning the grill on the big day…at least make sure he’s doing it with the best tools around all ready to go in the BBQ briefcase.
7. Love to take trips with Dad? Make it personal with a map and special pins to mark exactly where you’ve been together…plus it’s great incentive to travel more!
Check your local B&N College bookstore for availability and share your #RadDad pictures on Father’s Day with us @BNCollege.