What’s our favorite style this summer?
Stripes, of course!
1. Simple with Stripes: Trying to keep it simple? No problem! Pair a striped dress with a neutral straw bag and white shoe for a plain yet chic style. Finish off the look with a splash of colorful accessories like a hat or necklace!
2. Stripes and School Spirit: Game day isn’t the only time to rep your school! Take your school spirit to the beach with this nautical striped and PSU inspired swimwear! With the super trendy bucket hat and retro bikini and sunglasses, you can’t go wrong! Anchors away!
3. Stripe Your Accessories: Don’t want to pick just one striped accessory? You don’t have to! We love mixing it up with vertical striped sunglasses and a horizontal striped bag and phone case. Simplify the rest of your ensemble and make your stripey accessories the center of attention!
4. Summer Night with Stripes: This striped sleeveless top and bright blue skirt combo is both trendy and comfortable – but of course no one will be able to tell! So head out on the town for a date night or evening with your girls with killer white heels, and of course a big patterned bag. With a bag so big, we always toss a notebook in…you never know when inspiration will strike!
5. Striped Leggings: Spice up your stripes with these funky black and white striped print leggings! Grab a vibrant, solid halter and a neutral sandal to top off the look! With funky print leggings comes great responsibility, so keep the rest of your look simple and let those leggings shine! A long pendant in gold-tone is the perfect finishing touch to the boho look!
Written by Guest Blogger, Ilana S. of Rutgers U