All-weather boots, outerwear and accessories are college wardrobe essentials. A college campus favorite, the Hunter Original Tall boot is a year-round staple now available in many university colors. In anticipation of back to school, here are 6 ways to wear your Hunter boots this fall:
1) Around the Quad: Tall Wellington boots are a rainy day essential for trekking from the quad to class without sacrificing function for style.
2) Game Day: Get ready for game day pride by wearing boots in your school colors, available at your Barnes & Noble campus bookstore.
4) City Adventures: Try the Original Tall Gloss boots for a day exploring the city, whether shopping or discovering new restaurants near campus.
5) Fall Weather: Pair your boots with warm, fleece-lined Hunter socks for walks around campus as temperatures cool in the fall evenings.
6) Pumpkin Patch: Head to a local farm with boots to make your way through the mud while searching for a pumpkin.
Tweet @hunterboots with the hashtag #hunterxbncollege with other ways you wear your Hunter boots around campus!
This post was brought to you by Hunter Boots.