One of the best parts of being in college? You can wear spirit tees, sweats, and hoodies all day, every day. Whether you’re trudging to class, heading to a tailgate, or hitting the gym, there are some super cute ways to sneak your collegiate apparel into your day-to-day outfits. Don’t believe us? Check out our favorite ways below!
1. Cute & Casual: From class, to the library, to office hours….this University of Maryland-inspired look is perfect for any day at school. Pair an emblematic tank and bag with your favorite pair of jeans and you’ll be good to go!
Feeling extra spirited? Accessorize with your school colors—phone cases and nail polish are always a great go-to for a simple and stylish option!
2. Stylish in Sweats: In the mood to be comfy and cozy for class or for running around campus? Pick a collegiate long sleeve shirt and pair it with the ever-trendy jogger pants (style guide found here!). Toss on some sneakers and even a scrunchie or two and you’ll be ready to take on the day.
*Pro Tip – This look is perfect for exam time when you have way more important things to worry about than getting dressed up in the morning!
3. Game Day Glamour: A logoed fleece and cozy scarf are a must for those chilly fall days spent rooting for your team! Add some extra *~spirit~* by picking a scarf in your school’s colors! Finish it off with some black leggings, socks, and tall boots for the perfect game day look.
4. Sophisticated School Spirit: School spirit doesn’t have to mean vibrant colors, giant logos, and face paint. Show your school pride in a more subtle manner with a classic collegiate button down and leather tote. We added in a brown bracelet and sandals to match the messenger bag and a white bib necklace for a gorgeous contrast. Continue the summery feel of this outfit with a pair of white skinny jeans and…voila! You’ve put together an elegant and school spirited ensemble.
5. All Decked Out In Athletic Attire: There’s no better time to get decked out in school gear and represent your team than at the gym (no better time besides game day, that is). Pair logoed leggings with a V-neck tee and add in a water bottle and bag in your school colors to continue the spirited theme! When it comes to gym sneakers, go with your favorite pair…and even better if they match too!
Written by Guest Blogger, Ilana S. of Rutgers U
Share how YOU wear your spirit gear with us! Share your Instagram pictures with us using #bncollege. We just might feature your ensemble on The College Juice!