The end of the fall term is near, which means Thanksgiving is within reach. Yes! After a full semester of exams, work, and studying, we’re so thankful that this little break is finally here. That’s not the only thing that college students are thankful for, though. We’ve got just a few more important things we’d like to recognize.
1. Eating. Literally just eating.
2. Changing out of those jeans after a long day.
3. Seriously, sweatpants are the best.
5. When you ace a test you didn’t study for.
6. Those lazy nights in with your roommate and some Chinese takeout.
7. and Pizza.
8. Getting to sleep in your own bed during break.
9. Those mornings when you wake up and realize you still have more time to sleep.
10. Finding out a test is open notes.
11. Professors that let you out early.
12. Your roommate, who is basically the same exact person as you.
13. Netflix marathons – even if we pretend to regret them.
14. And of course, those friends that are always there for you.
What are you thankful for? Share your answers in the comments below!