The most dreaded part of the semester? Final exams. They’re long, they’re exhausting, and they’re tough – but take comfort in the fact that you’re not alone. We all understand the stages of taking a final exam. In fact, we’ve even highlighted it below with the help of some gifs.
Keep scrolling and get ready to say, “Yep, that’s me.”
1. Celebrating the last day of classes.
Winter break is within reach! Oh yea!
2. Starting your study sessions off optimistically.
It’s just one week. You got this.
3. Beginning to realize you might’ve forgotten an entire chapter.
“Was I supposed to know this??”
4. Turning to food for comfort.
Food doesn’t ask tough questions. Food understands.
5. Attempting to give up.
C’s get degrees, right?
6. Accepting that you can’t give up or you’ll fail.
On second thought, maybe you’d better study a bit longer.
7. Wondering why you don’t know anything.
Was this even on the PowerPoint?!
8. Trying to remember when you last slept.
Sleep is for the weak.
9. Losing track of just how much coffee you’ve consumed.
Another cup? Another cup.
10. Realizing that you DO know more than you give yourself credit for.
Pshh, this isn’t so bad after all.
11. Remembering that ONE answer as soon as you leave the exam.
You win some, you lose some.
12. Accepting and rejoicing that it’s finally over.
And just like that, winter break is here!
Hang in there! Final exams are rough, but they’ll be over before you know it.