By this point in the year, you’ve probably had your fair share of late night adventures, long study sessions, and weekend TV marathons with your roommate. The friendship is strong, but it’s even stronger if you can relate to the following situations.
1. Sharing clothes is NBD. Your closets are interchangeable at this point.
2. You’ve developed your own form of communication, whether it’s sharing a look or a secret handshake.
3. Your totally messed up sleeping schedules are basically identical.
4. Regardless of how dramatic you’re being, your roommate will always listen to you vent.
5. Nothing is more lonely than when your partner in crime is home for the weekend.
6. But when you guys aren’t together, there’s a good chance you’re bombarding each other with ridiculous Snapchats.
7. If you’re going out for the night, you absolutely can’t head out until you’ve captured the perfect Instagram pic together.
8. There’s a general understanding that everything is judgement free. Go ahead and eat that second tub of ice cream, and throw your hair in a messy bun while you’re at it.
9. Ordering takeout at 2 AM isn’t a question, it’s an understanding.
10. Arguments are rare occurrences, but when they do happen they’re over in a matter of minutes.
Are you nodding your head in agreement at all of these gifs? Congrats! Your roommate is your best friend.