We’ve all been there. You know you’ve got to keep studying, but eventually you reach that point where you feel like you just can’t. Have you reached this mental block in the midst of prepping for midterms? We’ve got an extra dose of motivation for you below.
1. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” – Thomas Jefferson
2. “Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.” – William James
4. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Suess
5. “Success is the sum of small efforts – repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
6. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
8. “Everything is hard before it is easy.” – Goethe
9. “You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.” – Stephen C. Hogan
10. “I’m not competing with somebody else, I’m competing with what I’m capable of.” – Michael Jordan
12. “There’s a day when you realize you’re not just a survivor, you’re a warrior. You’re tougher than anything it throws your way.” – One Tree Hill
13. “Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear, to hide every pain.” – Will Smith
14. “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” – Gail Devers
Share your favorite motivational quotes with our readers below!