Spring break leaves you with two winning options: either grab your friends and venture to an all-inclusive spring break destination, or take it easy with a stay-cation at home. If you’re opting for the latter, we’ll bet you can relate to these 10 things.
1. You might be staying home, but a week-long break from school is exciting enough.
2. You can bask in the fact that you won’t be blowing money on a big trip.
3. It’s nice to catch up on some much-needed sleep, anyway.
4. And those home-cooked meals! Mmm…can’t get those on vacation.
5. Plus, you can catch up with your high school friends and reminisce about old times.
6. You’re never alone, either. Your pet is always a good companion.
7. Pshh…who needs the beach? You have plenty of shows you need to catch up on.
8. But you can’t help feeling envious when your friends send you Snapchats from their tropical destinations.
9. And scrolling through those sun-kissed Instagram pics is just a reminder that maybe you should have planned a vacay.
10. But then you remember: you don’t have to worry about your beach bod if you don’t go to the beach. That’s a win!
Are you opting for a stay-cation this spring break? Share your thoughts in the comments below!