Summer break…so close, yet so far. You’ve made it to the homestretch, but now you just have to wrap up all of your classes and make it through finals. If you can relate to these 10 signs, you’re definitely so ready for summer break to get here.
1. Finding motivation for school work is getting harder and harder.
You’d much rather be out enjoying the nice weather.
2. You can’t focus in class because you’re already mentally checked out.
It feels like it’s been ages since the start of the semester.
3. You’ve got an itching for a spontaneous road trip.
You love your college campus, but breaking away for a bit feels much-needed.
4. You’ve cracked out your summer clothes, even if it’s not shorts weather just yet.
You’re just too excited to store away those sweaters.
5. And you’ve already started planning outfits for summer trips and festivals.
Even if they’re months away from now.
6. You’re basically always lost in a daydream about summer plans.
You have a running list of things you can’t wait to do.
7. You’re already planning beach trips and BBQ’s with your friends.
It can’t come soon enough.
8. You can’t fight the urge to online shop for new swimsuits.
Even though the ones you wore last year are still perfectly fine.
9. You’re always antsy for an outdoor activity.
You’re tired of being cooped up indoors.
10. And finally, you’ve already started packing up your room to move back home.
You’ll miss your dorm, but you’ll be back soon.
Can you relate? Share how you can tell you’re so ready for summer in the comments below!