Each and every weekend we’re faced with the same tough decision: Should we head out for the night with friends or should we keep it low-key and stay in? While both options have their perks, we happen to think staying in is the absolute best. Here’s why!
1. Your wallet will thank you.
No gas money, no Uber fare, no entry fees, and no dinner bills…Score!
2. You’ll finally get a good night’s sleep.
And once you do that, you’ll feel like a brand new person.
3. You can fit in some much needed “me” time.
Whatever you enjoy doing, now is your time to do it!
4. It gives you the chance to be productive.
You can catch up on chores, work, or anything else you’ve been meaning to do.
5. You won’t have to tear your closet apart for the perfect outfit.
Nights out always end with messy rooms.
6. In fact, you can shamelessly wear sweats and a messy bun.
You won’t have to do your makeup, either!
7. No need to worry about the weather.
That ongoing battle of “Should I wear a jacket or should I look cute?” no longer applies.
8. You can eat whatever and whenever you want.
As for us, we’d be snacking all night long.
9. You’ll get more quality time with your bed.
You can watch TV from bed, eat in bed, read in bed…basically, just never leave your bed.
10. You can catch up on all of your shows.
Now you can stop worrying about seeing those spoilers online!
What’s your favorite part about staying in? Share your thoughts in the comments below!