It’s a first love for many, a whole lifestyle for many more, and it’s been with us longer than we can remember. That’s right — we’re talking about coffee. If you’re a true coffee lover, we’ll bet you can relate to these 8 things below.
1. Your day can’t begin until you’ve downed your first cup.
There’s absolutely no way you’d be able to function.
2. In fact, others should be fearful if you haven’t had your fix.
You have a strict “don’t talk to me until I’ve had my coffee” rule.
3. The baristas at your usual cafe know your order by heart.
They even take note of the little unique preferences you have.
4. Decaf is NOT an option.
What’s even the point?!
5. You live for seasonal coffee flavors.
PSL’s, peppermint mochas, gingerbread lattes…Delish!
6. You have no problem downing multiple cups per day, even at night.
You’re practically immune to the effects of caffeine.
7. You’ve probably Googled “How much coffee is too much?” at some point.
Not that it would stop you from drinking it, or anything.
8. And finally, you’re well-versed in the differences between lattes, cappuccinos, and macchiatos.
“Lattes are all about the steamed milk, Susan. Everybody knows that.”