We’re well into the autumn season, and we have to admit — saying goodbye to summer was bittersweet. Although we truly miss the sunny days and beach-y vibes, we’re still shaking with excitement as we transition into fall. Take a look at what we mean!
1. That undeniable excitement when the first day of fall finally arrives.
Mmmm…you can smell it in the air!
2. Thinking of all the festive fall activities you can take part in.
Apple picking, hayrides, bonfires…Bring ’em on!
3. Realizing you can finally layer up in your coziest sweaters.
Because nothing beats sweater weather.
4. And go pumpkin picking.
Is it even fall if you don’t go pick pumpkins?
5. And getting ready for the best holiday ever…Halloween!
Now to decide on that group costume idea with the besties.
6. Who needs summer anyway?
Fall never has a dull moment.
7. Finding out it’s actually still a little too warm for your fall sweaters.
It was chilly this morning — I swear!
8. Marveling at the leaves all over campus.
9. Wondering, “Do I even like pumpkin spice lattes?”
Oh, yes…yes I do.
10. And finally, embracing that at least it’s finally football season.
Hello, tailgates and school spirit!