When it comes to early mornings in college? Let’s just say the struggle is so real. If you’re not a morning person either, take a moment with us as we list off a few undeniable statements that we can pretty much all agree on.
1. Nothing feels as dreadful as the sound of your alarm.
From blissful sleep, to harsh reality…real quick.
2. Yet you’ll still relive it multiple times because you can’t stop hitting “snooze.”
Oh, the irony.
3. Leaving your bed in the morning is comparable to heartbreak.
It’s hard leaving your true love when you need it most.
4. You’ve adopted a strict “don’t talk to me until I’ve had my coffee” rule.
And everyone who knows you well abides by it.
5. Your roommate, especially, has grown accustomed to your morning moods.
Thankfully, they’re nice enough to never take it personally.
6. When course-selection time rolls along, your main goal is avoiding early classes.
An extreme sport: Securing a spot in the afternoon classes before they fill up.
7. And if you do get stuck with one, you’re in for a challenging semester.
It’ll be fueled by lots of coffee.
8. Finally, you often wonder what’s wrong with those so-called “morning” people.
Surely it’s got to be some elaborate act, right?